This mom loves to cook

My photo
Hello! I'm Deirdre and I'm a stay at home mom to two boys. Cooking for a 6 and 4 year old- day in and day out can be the best job in the world, also the most frustrating. Trying to create not only kid friendly but husband and mom friendly meals is a challenge that I've readily accepted! My Foodie Mom blog is a record of the different recipes that I've tried in the kitchen, pictures of my ventures, and cool tricks I've picked up along the way. Cheers!

Monday, April 8, 2013

Turkey and Swiss Panini with Jalapeños, Onion, Tomato and Sriracha Cream Sauce


I know that not everyone has a panini press, so all of my sandwiches will work and be just as good made as grilled cheeses or a toasted sandwich in a pan or in the oven. 

INGREDIENTS:

  • Bread ( I did this on a mini sub roll, but whatever you want to have your sandwich on works)
  • Deli Turkey
  • Swiss Cheese
  • Diced Jalapeños
  • Sliced Tomate
  • Sliced Red Onion
  • Sriracha Cream Sauce ( See Teriyaki Salmon for recipe)
Easy directions, build your sandwich and press or toast it! Enjoy!!

This was a great little sandwich to have for lunch, no effort at all using items I had in my fridge!

No comments:

Post a Comment