This mom loves to cook

My photo
Hello! I'm Deirdre and I'm a stay at home mom to two boys. Cooking for a 6 and 4 year old- day in and day out can be the best job in the world, also the most frustrating. Trying to create not only kid friendly but husband and mom friendly meals is a challenge that I've readily accepted! My Foodie Mom blog is a record of the different recipes that I've tried in the kitchen, pictures of my ventures, and cool tricks I've picked up along the way. Cheers!

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Beef, Broccoli & Mushroom Pizza with Feta and Pesto




A fun saturday night meal, using left overs to make a pizza. Last night I made a fake out take out beef and broccoli dish in the crock pot- so we made a pizza tonight using some of the left overs. As long as you have a pizza dough hanging out in the fridge, you can pretty much make a home made pizza out of anything.

INGREDIENTS:

  • Broccoli
  • Mushrooms
  • Shredded beef
  • Red onion
  • Pesto
  • Olive oil
  • Feta cheese
  • Pizza cheese
Preheat the oven to 400, press the dough out on the pizza pan or cookie sheet you're using. Layer ingredients, and drizzle olive oil on top. Bake for about 15-20 minutes until the crust is brown.

Super easy meal to make, and an awesome way to use up some of the left overs hanging out in the fridge. I spent $2.19 for the ball of pizza dough, and everything else I used was stuff I already had in the kitchen.


No comments:

Post a Comment