This mom loves to cook

My photo
Hello! I'm Deirdre and I'm a stay at home mom to two boys. Cooking for a 6 and 4 year old- day in and day out can be the best job in the world, also the most frustrating. Trying to create not only kid friendly but husband and mom friendly meals is a challenge that I've readily accepted! My Foodie Mom blog is a record of the different recipes that I've tried in the kitchen, pictures of my ventures, and cool tricks I've picked up along the way. Cheers!

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Buffalo Chicken Dip

                                                   

Here's the rundown- we love blue cheese in our house. This recipe is packed with it. If you don't like blue cheese, substitute ranch dressing / shredded cheddar for the blue cheese dressing and crumbled blue cheese. I have a lot of friends that make it that was and it's just as good. Either way- quick, yummy recipe for parties- game day- quick throw together snack when you have company on the way- whatever!

INGREDIENTS:
  • 3 12.5oz cans of chicken in water (drained)
  • 1/3 cup blue cheese dressing
  • 1/3 cup buffalo sauce 
  • 1/2 - 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
  • 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
Preheat oven to 350.

In an 8x8 baking dish combine the chicken, dressing, 
buffalo sauce, and crumbled blue cheese.

Mix until all ingredients are well combined. 

Sprinkle shredded cheddar on top. 

Bake 15-20 minutes until bubbly and cheese is golden brown. 

Allow to rest and cool 5-10 minutes before serving.

We love serving our buffalo dip with tortilla chips. Feel free to use what you prefer, and like I said above - if you don't like blue cheese substitute it out. Cheers! 



                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment