This mom loves to cook

My photo
Hello! I'm Deirdre and I'm a stay at home mom to two boys. Cooking for a 6 and 4 year old- day in and day out can be the best job in the world, also the most frustrating. Trying to create not only kid friendly but husband and mom friendly meals is a challenge that I've readily accepted! My Foodie Mom blog is a record of the different recipes that I've tried in the kitchen, pictures of my ventures, and cool tricks I've picked up along the way. Cheers!

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Antipasto Bites

                                             

Made these as an app on Thanksgiving. Standing true to their name- it is everything you love about antipasto in one bite. I actually can't wait until next game day I'll be making these babies again.

INGREDIENTS:
  • 1/4 pound sliced salami
  • 1 jar of mild peppadew peppers
  • 1/2-3/4 cup shredded mozzarella 
Preheat the oven to 350.

Lay each piece of salami down.

Sprinkle a little shredded mozz on each salami.

Roll each one up, and place inside of the pepper.

Arrange each antipasto bite in a baking dish.

Bake 15-20 minutes until the cheese is melty
 and the peppers are tender.

Serve warm.

When I originally made these I only made a tiny bit with what I had leftover in the fridge. I would highly recommend making a big batch and using the whole jar of peppers. They will go fast! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment