This mom loves to cook

My photo
Hello! I'm Deirdre and I'm a stay at home mom to two boys. Cooking for a 6 and 4 year old- day in and day out can be the best job in the world, also the most frustrating. Trying to create not only kid friendly but husband and mom friendly meals is a challenge that I've readily accepted! My Foodie Mom blog is a record of the different recipes that I've tried in the kitchen, pictures of my ventures, and cool tricks I've picked up along the way. Cheers!

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Baked Pepper Jack Cheese Sticks




So I've done something similar to this before. It's super easy, and fun to do.


INGREDIENTS:

  • Block of pepper jack cheese cut long ways into sticks
  • Egg Roll wrappers
  • Marinara sauce for dipping
Wrap the cheese in the egg roll wrappers, seal with a little bit of water

Make sure the edges and ends are sealed tight, because the melted cheese will escape

Bake at 425 for 10-15 minutes, ,or until slightly browned

Serve with marinara sauce for dipping

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment