This mom loves to cook

My photo
Hello! I'm Deirdre and I'm a stay at home mom to two boys. Cooking for a 6 and 4 year old- day in and day out can be the best job in the world, also the most frustrating. Trying to create not only kid friendly but husband and mom friendly meals is a challenge that I've readily accepted! My Foodie Mom blog is a record of the different recipes that I've tried in the kitchen, pictures of my ventures, and cool tricks I've picked up along the way. Cheers!

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

BBQ Pulled Pork and Coleslaw Wonton Tacos



- 1/2 pound boneless pork sirloin
- 1 cup BBQ sauce 
- 2 cups prepared coleslaw 

- wonton wrappers 




Cook pork w BBQ sauce in crockpot on low for 8 hours.

Shred pork with fork. 

Preheat oven to 400.

Spray edges baking dish with non stick spray. 

Place wonton wrappers along edge of baking dish and bake for 3-4 minutes until golden brown.


Fill wonton tacos with pulled pork right when they come out of the oven while they're still pliable. 

Top tacos with coleslaw.




No comments:

Post a Comment