This mom loves to cook

My photo
Hello! I'm Deirdre and I'm a stay at home mom to two boys. Cooking for a 6 and 4 year old- day in and day out can be the best job in the world, also the most frustrating. Trying to create not only kid friendly but husband and mom friendly meals is a challenge that I've readily accepted! My Foodie Mom blog is a record of the different recipes that I've tried in the kitchen, pictures of my ventures, and cool tricks I've picked up along the way. Cheers!

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

BBQ Chicken Sliders




- 2 cups cooked chicken 
- BBQ sauce 
- sliced red onion
- pepper jack cheese 
- fresh cilantro 
- melted butter 
- 12 slider buns 



Preheat oven to 350

Arrange the bottoms of slider buns in 9x13 baking dish 

Spread cooked chicken evenly over slider bottoms

Drizzle BBQ sauce on chicken 


Top with sliced red onions


Place pepper jack cheese over chicken


Sprinkle fresh cilantro on top of cheese 


Place tops of buns back onto sliders 


Brush melted butter on the tops of sliders 

Bake at 350 for 20 minutes

Cut and serve

I can't say enough about these sliders. Easy. Scrumptious. Use cheddar if the pepper cheese is to spicy for the kiddos. You can make things even easier and use an already roasted chicken from the store! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment