This mom loves to cook

My photo
Hello! I'm Deirdre and I'm a stay at home mom to two boys. Cooking for a 6 and 4 year old- day in and day out can be the best job in the world, also the most frustrating. Trying to create not only kid friendly but husband and mom friendly meals is a challenge that I've readily accepted! My Foodie Mom blog is a record of the different recipes that I've tried in the kitchen, pictures of my ventures, and cool tricks I've picked up along the way. Cheers!

Monday, December 8, 2014

Candy Cane Dipped Oreos


Made these guys to bring as dessert to a few places on Thanksgiving. To say they were a hit would be an understatement. And to say these were easy to make- would be an understatement as well. Just a great recipe to have - so glad I found it!

INGREDIENTS:
  • 2 packages candy cane Hershey's Kisses (unwrapped of course)
  • 1 package Oreos
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.

In 20 second increments melt the kisses in the microwave until completely melted and smooth. Using a fork dip each Oreo in the candy cane goodness. Place on baking sheet. Repeat process until all the ingredients are gone.

Refrigerate for an hour until completely hardened. 


No comments:

Post a Comment