This was really a super easy meal to put together. Beyond delicious and fast- a winning combo! This made 6 rather large burritos. Adjust the amount of ingredients to make less or more.
- 2-3 cups cooked chicken (chopped or shredded)
- 2 avocados scooped out of shell
- 1/2 onion diced
- 4 strips cooked bacon (chopped)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar ( plus more for topping)
- sliced jalapeños
- green onion (for garnish)
- 6 burrito sized tortillas
In a large mixing bowl- combine chicken, onion, bacon, avocado, sour cream, shredded cheese. Mix until well combined. Fill each tortilla, roll into a burrito and arrange in a 9x13 baking dish. Top with shredded cheddar and sliced jalapeños. Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Remove from oven and top with green onion for garnish.
Seriously so friggen good. The kids went crazy over this- especially my 2 1/2 year old. And of course this is especially husband friendly. Cheers!