This mom loves to cook

My photo
Hello! I'm Deirdre and I'm a stay at home mom to two boys. Cooking for a 6 and 4 year old- day in and day out can be the best job in the world, also the most frustrating. Trying to create not only kid friendly but husband and mom friendly meals is a challenge that I've readily accepted! My Foodie Mom blog is a record of the different recipes that I've tried in the kitchen, pictures of my ventures, and cool tricks I've picked up along the way. Cheers!

Monday, August 4, 2014

2 Ingredient Pulled Pork


Hey foodie friends! I'm back from vacation and ready to cook up some yummy summer meals this week! First up is this super easy pulled pork recipe, exactly how my mom taught me. 2 ingredients in the slow cooker for 8 hours and you're done!

INGREDIENTS:

  • 2 small boneless pork loins
  • 1 small bottle of sweet baby ray's BBQ sauce
Place 1/4 of the bottle of sauce in the bottom of the slow cooker, then place the pork in. Pour the rest of the BBQ sauce over the pork. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.

When the pork is cooked, shred apart with two forks and allow the shredded meat to soak in the sauce. 

We served our pulled pork tonight over rice with broccoli, cole slaw and potato salad on the side. A nice BBQ themed dinner for a hot summer night. When the last thing I want to do is turn in the stove, anything made in the slow cooker is perfect! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment